Saturday, September 29, 2007

Too much excitment!

Today has been a thrill a second as I slept until 3.45 this afternoon.

I got up earlier and had some breakfast with Pam then went back to bed to 'read my book'. Cunning plan, I thought. Then woke just after 3.30. Feeling much better as I've been going to bed late and getting up early.

Last night was another evening sitting in the back garden - me on the Baileys this time. Chris's sister came over and we had wonderful animated conversation, mostly regarding the Burma situation - a subject close to Pam and Chris's hearts.

I just went for a walk to find a store to buy something for (lunch?). Found a large supermarket and have now got lunch on the way.

Plans for tonight... Chris's brother coming over and another night in the garden assuming it doesn't rain as I suspect it may.

No comments: