Monday, March 17, 2008

And we're off...


We are leaving Sun Valley tomorrow and as usual it seems sad to leave when I am just starting to enjoy it.

It is such a beautiful place (think I've said that before...) and I could really go quite mad on the photos, but I have been a bit restricted on a couple of levels. Firstly of course is the work factor, and secondly the weather this week has been very changeable so getting out at a good time has been challenging to say the least.

That's not to say I haven't taken a few photos of course - I have all but filled a 4.7GB DVD so there is certainly no lack of visual record. But some photos I would have liked to go back to in better conditions - either more or less sunshine mostly.

We fly to Salt Lake City then on to New York from there and ought to arrive home about midnight. The boys will love to be in their own beds again I'm sure. I'm looking forward to being in the same town as Jane again for the next 5 weeks or so.

I'm also looking forward to more moisture in the air so my hands can start growing skin again and I can stop ladling the thick and greasy cream (amusingly known as 'goose fat') on the boys faces every time we go outside.

No comments: