Thursday, April 24, 2008

I want one of those!!

I wish I could have one in my kitchen...

One heck of a gator-crasher
ITN - Wednesday, April 23 02:25 pm

A Florida woman got the fright of her life when she found an eight-foot alligator in her kitchen.

Sandra Frosti, 69, came across the uninvited guest at her home in Oldsmar, just north of Tampa.

She said: "I heard a noise from the kitchen, and was much too loud to have been my cat, so I went to check it out. Much to my surprise, a very large alligator was in my kitchen."

Ms Frosti phoned the police, who called in a wildlife expert to remove the 200 pound reptile.

It's thought the gator came from a nearby pond, and across Ms Frosti's back lawn before breaking in through a screen door.

"He looked awfully well fed. The police seem to think he was checking out my cat," Ms Frosti said.

No comments: