Monday, May 26, 2008

Dinner the other night

I wanted to take mum out for dinner once I returned to celebrate her birthday - belated of course but better late then never.

So we went to the Ritz on Thursday night. I enjoyed it immensely once I relaxed a little and got used to the 72 000 staff running around doing all sorts of nothings while a few did somethings.


I had a whole Dover Sole that was truly delicious - and de-boned at my side by a lovely young waiter. Mum had the halibut with crab stuffed zucchini flower which was also delicious. We had a roast pineapple with lime and chilli ice cream that was extraordinarily divine and a chocolate thingey which surprisingly was outshadowed by the pineapple...

Since when has pineapple been better then chocolate??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the restarant empty?? Anyone would think you booked out the whole place....Lucy

Jenn said...

Who said we didn't...?