Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not long to go now

I'm on my way back to London on Monday and looking forward to it.

I love being away and visiting lots of new places but there comes a time when only the comfort of my uncomfortable bed in mum's and my tiny hovel will satisfy me.

Although we are intending moving in about a week if all goes to plan. We've given notice so it will be a flying start (haha) when I land in London as we need to find something quickly.

Toronto has put on the worst spring weather I can remember (perhaps a little selective memory going on here). It's been gray and cold - even snowing a little for me when I was up north.

This weekend we're off up to Isaac's grandad's house on a lake so here's hoping the usual long weekend weather holds off and it warms up a little.

No comments: