Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Obsession

I have installed page counters on 2 of my blogs - would be all three if blog.com would allow them (stinkers!).
And as a result I have become completely obessed with the statistics! I love stats and this is an absolute dream to me!! I check them as often as possible and once even remembered after closing down the computer that I didn't actually blog anything. But the stats were interesting so who cares...
It even has a geolocation option so I can see where the readers are from. UK, USA, NZ, Singapore, Canada, Lebanon (?!!) and Australia so far. Must find out why my sister in Armenia doesn't show up!

So read on and keep me happy!

1 comment:

Flying Kiwi said...

Because she uses a satellite connection you wont know its her unless you know her IP address!! hahaha.

so there. I do read, dont worry.