Monday, April 15, 2013

All clear for the ear...

Well more or less anyway.

I went back to the Dr today and he cleaned my ear with a sucky tube thing and sent me home.  He said 'It's a long way for you come isn't it' and I said 'yes'.  He then said 'Only come back if you think you need to'.  So I assume if I lived closer, I would be making another visit??

I am staying less then 40km from this hospital but in my 2 visits it has varied between 1.25 and 1.75 hours for each leg.  The first visit was a total of 3.5 hours in a car and todays one was more like 2.75hrs.

When you work out that it's less then 40km, that equals a very very slow drive…

And this is my 5th trip into Chennai in a week.  Well over 12 hours wasted in cars, buses and auto's!

I couldn't imagine having to commute in this city!

Isn't this how people usually travel in India - the ads say it is so it must be!!??  
Incredible India Indeed!

No comments: