Friday, June 15, 2007

Phoning the police

I just got a text from the babies mother warning of reporters potentially banging on the door so I went down to talk to the nanny and on the way I spotted Miss 4.5yrs on the phone in her parents bedroom.

I wondered who she could be talking to as I'm sure she doesn't know any numbers... I asked her who she was talking to and she said 'the police'. OK, so she doesn't know any other numbers except the police - so it now appears.

So I took the phone from her and said 'hello?'
And the voice at the end says 'hello'.
I say 'Is this really the police?'
She says 'yes'
I said 'oh'
I said 'I'm so sorry, we're going to have to have a serious chat'
She says 'yes, she asked me to put Master 3.5yrs in jail'
I said 'oh...'

Once off the phone, Miss 4.5yrs tells me that Master 3.5yrs was being mean and chasing her so she wanted him in jail. We had a little chat about wasting police time and hopefully that will be the end of it all.

But, in the middle of all this is the reporters...
Why? Because my clients are connected to the lad who just won the British Apprentice TV show this week. His mothers house is currently surrounded and we're just lucky to have the occasional door bell.

Oh the excitement...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.