Monday, February 04, 2008

New York

I made it to NY on Monday after a long and tedious journey - all thanks to the always efficient Washington DC (Dulles) airport.

Last I flew through Dulles in 1994 I had the worst time and as a result barely made it to my international flight. This time was not much better - different story though - we were grounded while waiting for a pilot to turn up and fly our plane. We then sat on the tarmac for over an hour while we awaited a take off slot.

I got to NY 1.5 hours late and instead of a nice relaxing evening with Jane, it was home and off to bed very quickly.

I met up with mum on Tuesday and so it all began...

I have 2 lovely little boys here to fill all my time - and more! I am so tired I can hardly think let alone blog. I just spent last night at Jane's and we had a chilled night in. I slept til 11 this morning and still feel I could sleep til 11 again tomorrow!

Hopefully the energy levels increase soon so I can be more enthusiastic here...

No comments: