Sunday, March 27, 2011

Japan

I had a contract that took me to Japan for 3 months. I started the contract elsewhere and returned to Tokyo with the family about mid February.

On my days off I went to Central Tokyo and stayed in the family's apartment where I got peace and quiet. It was on the 17th floor so the view was awesome. It was a view I don't think I would ever tire of.

The house we spent most of our time in was just outside of Tokyo, very peaceful and calm compared to the hustle bustle of the central city. We had a beautiful sea view and sunrise every morning was a treat.


I loved my day off, I had the opportunity to wander and explore a city of immense proportions. I hadn't realised while there that Tokyo was in fact the biggest city in the world! Nearly 30million people in the greater Tokyo region. I spent most of my time very central and even then barely scraped the surface of the city.



No comments: