Saturday, January 01, 2011

More weather...

I'm telling you, I'm getting obsessed with the weather.

Today the sun came out and I got the paddling pool out again after 3 days of storm and tossed the boys in for a few minutes before the wind chill factor spoiled the fun. That was after I had poured 3 buckets of hot water from the kitchen tap into the 2 buckets of water from the pool to warm the paddling pool enough to reduce the goose bumps on the boys legs!

I also found myself feeling nervous as the the paddling pool was rippling in the wind and I had visions of the boys being scooped up, pool and all, by a hefty gust of wind and me running along below in a desperate bid to catch them before they landed in the Atlantic ocean never to be seen again!

Earlier in the day, my client went to the beach and we discussed the possibility of the boys going too. We both decided against it due to the wind. I did suggest we could tie a string on them and call them kites, but the idea was not acted upon...

No comments: