Saturday, December 08, 2007

This time tomorrow...

...I will be packed and nearing ready to go.

There will be a few things I shall miss, tortoises in the garden, on the road, near the beach and under the trees.

Lizards galore - same places as above.

The Hummingbird that flits around the Orchid tree as dusk and hovers around the flowers enjoying the nectar - desperately avoiding the camera but occasionally being too nosey and coming right up to me whilst I try so hard to get that elusive photo.

The warty toads that sit near the lights in the garden waiting for it's dinner to fly near enough...

The constantly changing view of the islands and the sea. Today choppy and cloudy, yesterday calm and mill pond still.

I'm not so sad to be leaving the hot, uncomfortable temperature - I'll see how long it takes for that sentiment to change!!

No comments: