Monday, March 23, 2009

The art of procrastination - or simple avoidance

It's amazing what I find to do instead of packing my bag... I loathe packing and unpacking so when it comes time to pack - I first have to unpack... Silly me!

Tonight I have managed to vacuum under my bed and behind the freezer. I cleaned the bathroom and toilet - even behind the toilet. I have washed all my scarves and hung out to dry, washed and dried my washing and found the table beneath the mountain of junk.

But I haven't yet packed my bag...

I am going to Prague tomorrow morning and really do need to put some clothes in a bag, sort out my camera and my computer too. At least I have unpacked now - and only 11.45pm! Doing well I think.

I have started to reload all the files back onto my computer - all lost when my hard drive died a couple of weeks back. Luckily I was backed up until just before the event. But still don't know exactly what I lost.

Anyway, back to packing I guess if I am ever to get to bed tonight..

No comments: